Adonis offers Post Entry Services for creating a platform towards the successful integration of new entrants into the Indian Business Stream. The objective here is to keep in view the specific goals of the client towards achieving maximum returns. Upcoming opportunities are underlined for improved performance. Mitigating risks ensures new entrants to take full advantage of these opportunities.
Services offered in this area are based upon certain key features:
Companies looking to establish themselves in a new market are often unaware of possible pitfalls. Generally a lack of understanding of the local markets, environmental uncertainties, and cultural issues may lead to early failures.
Adonis offers a thorough understanding of the Indian Markets by mitigating such risks taking into account the key elements:
- An analysis and anticipation of the changing market trends and government policies
- Advising on regulatory issues and maintaining all compliance standards
- Initiate changes in policies by lobbying with bureaucrats and representatives of state and central governments
Adonis provides assistance in exploring new market opportunities into neighboring countries by gathering market intelligence and preparing a strategy for market penetration. Identifying new geographical locations suitable for a specific business and assisting in setting up operations accordingly.
- Setting up Global Hubs
- Adonis offers advice on setting up Global Hubs in various sectors:
- Global Sourcing Components
- Software Development & Information Technology Research & Development
Adonis offers its client a wide range of ways to identify their most profitable customers. Depending upon the size and requirements of a particular business we help our clients identify valuable customer data. A strong CRM process is employed for managing customer relationships and strategic client relationships. Benchmarks are identified after detailed analysis of government policies and competition.